In their first clash, Stipe Miocic contoured Francis Ngannou’s power with his speed and used his wrestling to slow The Predator down. Miocic scored six takedowns during the 25-minute fight and racked up over 15 minutes of control time before winning via unanimous decision. However, since then, Ngannou has worked on his flaws, winning his last four bouts. Not just that, Ngannou is yet again a betting favourite against Miocic, who is hailed as the “greatest heavyweight of all time”.
UFC 260 live stream: Complete UFC 259 Fight card
UFC 260 Fight card: Main card
- Heavyweight title bout: Stipe Miocic (c) vs Francis Ngannou
- Welterweight bout: Tyron Woodley vs Vicente Luque
- Bantamweight bout: Sean O’Malley vs Thomas Almeida
- Women’s Flyweight bout: Gillian Robertson vs Miranda Maverick
- Lightweight bout: Jamie Mullarkey vs Khama Worthy
UFC 260 Fight card: Preliminary card
- Light Heavyweight bout: Alonzo Menifield vs Fabio Cherant
- Welterweight bout: Jared Gooden vs Abubakar Nurmagomedov
- Light Heavyweight bout: Modestas Bukauskas vs MichaÅ‚ Oleksiejczuk
- Featherweight bout: Shane Young vs Omar Morales
UFC 259 Fight card: Early preliminary card
Before the action gets underway this weekend in “Sin City,” which also features a welterweight collision between former 170-pound champion Tyron Woodley and streaking contender Vicente Luque, as well as a bantamweight clash between Sean O’Malley and Thomas Almeida, all 20 fighters must hit the scale to prove themselves worthy.